Everyone I have talked to about blogging they tell me they use it basically as a journal. Well I am horrible at blogging and that could be because I am so busy with twins and school that when I have time the last thing I want to do is blog. Well today I am using this post as a blog as a journal, maybe it will help my frustration.
Do you ever feel you are the only one that tries? Well I feel that every day. I feel that I try with everyone and they never try back. I feel I am always the one to make the plans and invite myself over. When I saw something about it bugging me, the reponse always ends up being "You always know you are invited." Well if I always knew I was invited then why the heck does it bug me so bad? Plus it is nice to know you are wanted every once in awhile. I just wish that people would make more of an effort to have a relationship. You know that saying " The door swings both ways"? Yeah well for me it only swings one way and I am about to just close it all together.
Maybe I shouldn't care so much, but I do. From now on I am not going to care, and putting my efforts else where. If people want me around then they can start to put more of the effort into making that happen. If the don't want too, then that is their loss.
PS People I am also sick of the excuse that you are so busy. Well you know what? I am busy too, but I seem to find the time to make it happen, so why can't you? I feel that if it is important to you then you will make it work and make it happen. Well there it is my venting. If this offends someone then you are probably one of those people that doesn't try..... I'm just saying.
aquaponics systems for sale commercial
8 years ago

1 comment:
Oh man I so know the feeling, I've just come to the conclusion that all I need is my family of four because worrying about everyone else and trying to make them happy is seriously making me go crazy...literally. Glad to see the babies are doing good, and I'm jealous they are so happy because Zayden is a grump. London is a happy baby so I guess it equals out! Hope your doing good!
Post a Comment