Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6 months



Zander and Korbin are 6 months on Friday. I can't believe how time has flown. I have looked back at their pictures from when they were born and in the NICU and how small they were. I still can't believe they were only 4 lbs when they were born and now they are probably 15-17 lbs. As they get older things have gotten harder, but easier at the same time. Harder because they aren't as mobile because you need to make sure they stay on a schedule with naps. Easy is once I put them in the crib they usually fall right to sleep. Every once in awhile I need to go in there and put the paci back in their mouth.

Zander has been rolling over and has been for about a month or so. Korbin is so close and will get it anytime now. It's so cute to watch him try if he is next to Zander he will use Zander to help him. Zander is so ready to start crawling. He gets so frustrated because he just wants to get up and go. They are both so strong and are so smiliy and giggly. They started rice cereal, Zander loves it Korbin hates it. I love seeing all their milestones.

Korbin was laughing...It was so cute.

No comments: