Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

This was my frist year being a mom, and I must say it was so amazing to have this day be about me now. :) The whole day I felt so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing family. I always knew I would be a mom, but I never thought I would be a mom to twins. I have the greatest kids in the world. They are so much fun and make me so happy. I had such a great day. Unfortunately, Travis had to work luckily he only works a few hours because it's a slow day, so I spent the whole day with the boys. When Travis got home he gave me my gift from him and the boys. I must say I was spoiled and he's amazing. He got me a gift card to Primrose for a 50 minute massage, 50 minute facial, 50 minutes pedicure with a gourmet lunch. I can't wait until I can use it and get pampered. Then we got the boys ready and headed to his mom's house. I always have a blast there and it gives Travis and I a break and just relax a bit. They can't get enough of them so we're lucky if we even get to see them when we're there. Sadly this was the first year my mom wasn't here. She has moved to Texas and was there on this special day. However, Tyler, me and Tessa sent her flowers to let her know that we love her and she's amazing. I was really sad to not have my mom there. All in all it was a great day and I'm so lucky to call myself a mom.

No comments: