Zander and Korbin turned 4 months old on April 11 they had their doctor appt the week after to get their shots and to get weighed and measured. I have to tell you that I absolutely love our doctor. He is so amazing with the boys and you can tell he adores them. It probably helps that he is like family, but he is amazing. Zander weighed 13 lbs 13 oz and is 25 inches long. When I saw those numbers I couldn't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was holding a 4 lb baby in my arms with wires everywhere. Korbin weighed 11 lbs 4 oz and is 23 1/2 inches long. He is getting so big too, and he was so small, and I still look at him being so small, but he is when you set him next to his brother. I get the best of both worlds a small baby and a big baby. They are so much fun, they are full of smiles and are starting to laugh and just love to play. They seem to developing at a normal speed even being premies. They are rolling from their stomach to their back. I don't know if it's on purpose or just something that happens. Korbin has been pretty fussy, and I thought it might be acid reflux so he's on a medicine to help that. Then I think they might be teething but I have no idea. Being a parent is full of guessing games. They use to hate the car and would always cry and I found one thing that gets them to calm down and it's the weirdest thing. It's Rascal Flatts. I have no idea why, but they do. This stage has been the hardest but funnest stage.
It's hard because they don't nap in their cribs and when I put them in drowsy but awake they start bawling and they aren't on a napping schedule and that's been frustrating because I have done and tried everything known to man but nothing is helping. When I put them in when they asleep they sleep for 45 minutes, but if they are in the bouncer or swing I can get a 2 hour nap out of them. Its really hard. I've even read every book. Its very discouraging and has made be feel really insecure.
The fun things is they wake up so happy and smile the second they see you. They are starting to laugh and get more active and vocal. They love their hands and suck on everything and anything they can get their hands on. It's so fun to see their different personalities and the different things they both do and learn. I can't wait to see when they get older.

No comments:
Post a Comment