Friday, April 15, 2011

I HATE BLOGGING!!!

So I have decided I hate blogging, not only do I have nothing to talk about no one reads it. So I guess I will just write anyway to update the people that do read this.

The boys are now 4 months old (wow!!) We haven't gone to our 4 month appt yet we have one set for next week, so I don't know how much they weigh or how long they are, but they are huge. Korbin is still smaller than Zander, but I think he'll sprout up here soon. Zander might have to wear a helmet because one side of his head is getting flat (cross your fingers that doesn't happen.) If it does then we know it will help him and that is all the matters.

Zander: Is getting so strong and big. When he is on his tummy he can lift his head up and just looks all over the place. He is so smiley and loves to talk. He is so active and so much fun. His spitting up is getting so much better, but we have our days we go through 4 different outfits. Zander hates to be swaddled other then when it's nap time or bed time and even then he finds away to get out of it.

Korbin: He has a smile that couldn't get any bigger. He is so talkative and such a pill. He loves to be cuddled to the point it makes things hard to get done, but I love it because Zander doesn't really like to be cuddled anymore. Korbin has been a little bit more fussy lately and I can't seem to figure out why. I am guessing it's just because he loves to be held.

We went to my sisters house the other day to see Hadler and her, and we had such a good time. We love seeing her and Hadler. We have so much fun together and we are so close and you can just tell that my boys just adore them and Hadler loves them. I love having close kids and love that we are both stay at home mom's so we can play and make sure our kids are close friends.

I need to post pictures but I think I am just to lazy to upload them so I will do better to get pictures.

2 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

Just for the record, I read it.

Blogging, I have found is mostly for me, since I am the one who loves to go back and look at what we were doing months before. My own little journal. As your boys grow you'll have things to blog about. And you will love looking back to see how much they have changed.

Jackson Family said...

I love to read your blog most of the time its a quick catch up because I am chasing my kids around lol your boys are adorable and I would love to see pictures but I totally understand the lazy thing I am so there too right now