First I want to brag about my weight after having twins. Before I got pregnant I lost about 10 pounds (this wasn't an easy task to accomplish.) After we found out I was pregnant I lost even more just because I was so sick the entire time. I think my ending weight before I had the twins was 154. The second I pushed those babies out I lost 14 pounds. Then of course breastfeeding helped me lose even more. Since stopping breastfeeding I have only put on about 6 pounds. I am trying hard to keep things off, but it's been challenging. I exersice when I can, and I am eating better. Of couse I have the I just had a baby body. Things for sure aren't tight and flat, but I feel good about myself. I like the way I look because my little body gave me two of the most amazing things anyone go ask for. I didn't get very bad stretch marks either which I was fortunate about. All in all I was lucky.
Next bragging right;
While being pregnant I threw up every day up until the day I had them. I was so sick, but still worked everyday (unless of course I couldn't keep anything down.) I went into premature labor twice and spend 2 holidays in the hospital. I had my babies 5 weeks early, and they were in the NICU for almost 3 weeks and they came home on oxygen and monitors. I have/had zero help, so in other words Travis and I have done this on our own. I think that in itself deserves an award.
Next bragging right (about my kids)
I have to say I have some of the most amazing kids. They are truly the best babies. They started sleeping through the night at 2 months, of course they have their nights, but even adults have those. They are the happiest smiliest babies ever. They only cry when they are hungry or overly tired. When I put them down for naps they go straight to bed. Sometimes, they need a little more help, but they are babies what do we expect? They play so well and can pretty much entertain themselves for the most part. They are so gabby and love to talk and squeel. They are currently teething right now, and I must say they are handling it so well. It's unbelievable.
I think that is all the bragging I will do for now. Here are some pictures of the boys.

1 comment:
You suck - (not really) I never had a kid sleep through the night until they were a year. Count your blessings!!! You do have every right to brag about that!
The boys are so cute - I love that picture of them in their swimsuits.
Your one lucky lady to get 1. Kids with good temperments and 2. Good looking kids. Sometimes good babies are the ugly ones and you definitly don't have ugly kids!!!
Post a Comment