Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So Much Has Happened



















Well since I only blog like ever 6 months I actually have a lot to update on.




We had our annual family reunion with the Robinson family at Lava Hot Springs in July. Unfortunately, Travis couldn't make it so I asked my friend Lauren if she wanted to come to help me with the boys. We had a lot of fun, I think we wore her out. Nonetheless, we had a good time. I don't have many pictures, because they are one Lauren's camera.

We moved to Springville into a bigger place. Man it is so nice to be in something bigger, and closer to Travis' family. They have been so helpful with the move and wanting us to be down this way. We are still working on getting everything settled, but it's tough with twins.

We have hit a landmark with the boys, they are officially scooting and are everywhere. They are opening drawers and cupboards, tipping over the dogs water, and trying to get to the only chord in the living room. I have to saw I do have the most adorable kids hands down. They make me so happy and bring so much joy to my life. Whenever I have a bad day, I can count on them to always make my day better and a little less stressful.

I turned 24, and got really sick with a bacterial infection and it was really really bad. The doctor told me I caught it in time, before anything serious happened which was good to hear. I was in bed for a week and Travis took care of everything. I felt bad, but I couldn't move.

This will have a lot of pictures.

1 comment:

Radiant Red said...

I can't believe how big your little guys have gotten. How fun! They are adorable.