Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zander and Korbin

It has been another long time since I have last updated, and unfortunately this post won't have pictures because I lost my camera charger. So it's just going to be an update. Well Zander and Korbin are a little over 10 months. They are getting so big. They are now pulling themselves up on things and crawling everywhere. They are giving me a run for my money. I honestly don't think I sit down and when I do its on the floor playing with them. They are eating me out of house and home because they eat so much. Zander is waving and saying mama, dada, and baba. Korbin is saying the same words and is now giving kisses. They are doing so many cute and fun things. They are at that stage of figuring more things out so they get frustrated a lot easier. Korbin is a huge mama's boy and it's so much fun, but it can get very hard because I'm the only one he seems to want. Zander is anyone's kid that will play with him. They are both so smilie and giggly. I love them more and more everyday, and I love being a mom. My house is a mess, my laundry is never done, and I rarely get showers during the day, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Being a mom to those two monsters is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

No comments: