Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Randomness

t's 11:30 and I should really be sleeping right now, not blogging, but here I am blogging. Are you ever so disappointed in people all you want to do is scream at them to wake them up? Yeah well I am having those feelings right now, and I hate it. I will never understand some peoples thinking and how self-centered they can be. It just amazes me, how people only think of themselves and not others around them, and how it may make them feel. I have so many emotions right now. In cases like these, what exactly do you do about those feelings? Do you write a letter to the person and burn it? Do you tell them how you feel? Or, do you just move on and swallow the feelings?

On a better note. Halloween was lots of fun. The boys were monsters and they were adorable. We took them trick-or-treating, and for not even being 1 yet, they loved every minute of it. Our first Halloween was a success and I look forward to the many many more to come.

The things the boys are doing now.....

Zander: He is now crawling, and he is all over the place. He's faster now then when he was scooting and he just smiles and laughs while he is doing it. He is now pushing things while he is walking and he is so proud of himself (just like mommy and daddy are) He is pointing at things and saying tis, tis. I just love it. He has such a fun personality and he is getting so cuddly and cute. He just got over Croup and that was no funny and very scary, but he is better now.

Korbin: He is now saying "uh-oh" and it is the most adorable thing in the world. He is standing on everything and walking while pushing things and he thinks he is so big. He has the smile that just stretches across his face and it just lights up the room. He likes to maul your face with kisses. He laughs while he crawling to you. He had a little cold and is better now. He has gotten to be so much fun and you can just see his personality shine through.

Having twins has been so much fun, and such an amazing experience. Every day is new and has it's different challenges, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I love getting on the floor and just playing with them. I love seeing the little personalities that they are developing and watching them interact with each other. I love every minute of being a mom with twins. I always getting asked the question " How do you do it?" There are days I even ask myself that. My reply is first, well I couldn't do it if it weren't for Travis (their dad) and then I say, then I just jump in feet first. There are days I don't get to sit down, or even shower, my laundry is piled high to the ceiling, and my house is a mess, but my kids are happy and healthy so everything else isn't worth stressing about.

No comments: