Thursday, December 18, 2008

Babysitting

Tyler and Stacey went to the BYU basketball game, and they let me watch Kamrey while they went. It was so much fun to play with her and listen to her gibber jabber. She the cutest little girl ever, and she's so much fun. When she wanted something she'd grab my hand and lead me to it. It always ended up being she wanted me to watch her go up and down the stairs. While I was picking up toys she had walked in to her bedroom when I went to go find her she had climbed into her cute little blue doll stroller. It was hysterical, I pushed her around in it for a bit, but she was to big for it so it didn't last long. I got to put her to bed so I fed and rocked her and she went right to sleep. She's the best little baby. I hope they let me watch her again soon. (thats to you Stacey ;))Kamrey in the stroller

No comments: