2. Real tree or Artificial ? Artificial. real are to messy, but smell good.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day
5. Do you like eggnog? One work. YUCK!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child ? I would have to say my stuffed kitty (perfect).
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? Travis and my sister
9. Do you have a nativity scene ? No, but when I get my own Place I will
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? When i do them it will be Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I have, but I might of.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie ? I love them all, but I would say The Grinch.
13. When do you start shopping? Whenever i get out.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, some make the best white elephant
15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas? Hot Chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, I like all white.
17. Favorite Christmas song? What Child Is This, and Do You Hear What I Hear?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?I would like to stay home, but I usually travel to see the family.
19. Can you name all of Santa 's reindeer ?Who Can't?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I like Ribbon
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One present on Christmas Eve (pj's) and the rest Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the ones that can't drive in the snow.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color ? Red and Green
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Rolls, Mashed Potatoes, and Funeral Potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I got what I wanted. :)
I tag: Tessa, Stacy, Mandie, and Ashley

No comments:
Post a Comment