Glenda gave me the opportunity to go to Kurt Bestor my grandma, grandpa, Uncle Layne, my dad, Uncle Dale, Aunt Karen, Rylie, and Glenda. It was so amazing and put me in the Christmas spirit. I am so thankful for the opportunities Glenda and my dad give me and I am included in the activities they hold and plan. They are amazing people. Kurt Bestor is an amazing artist you brings joy to peoples lives. This concert was about cancer survivors, and as most of you know Glenda is one of them. It brought me to tears while they played a little movie of cancer surviors, and all I could think about was how grateful I was to have Glenda and that she survived. I truly don't know what my family would do without her. She's an amazing individual. Thank you for taking me to Kurt Bestor and for everything else you do for our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment