Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yeah Its Been Awhile

Yes I know I've been slacking on this whole blog thing, and I'm sure most if you understand. So thank you for your patience. Well lots has happened since my last post which was the Thriller one, but there was Halloween. I love Halloween, you get to see all the super cute kids all dressed up. usually we have the whole family meet at my dads so everyone can see them all dressed up, but the bigger our family the gets the harder it is to get us there all together. Mindee, Paul, and the kids did come over, because they live the closest. We had Chili and just hung out. Kamrey and Stacey came over too. Kamrey was a cute kitty cat (AKA Toby) Stacey was a dead zombie. They were very cute. Saturday Shayla had her baby shower, and it was way fun. Thank you Shanna, Mindee, and Glenda for putting it together. I won the bottle of laffy taffy I was way excited, some might say a little to excited. Then Wednesday night we had a get together and had hamburgers and played the Wii. Shayla, Matt, Tyler, Stacey, Dad, Glenda, Me, and my Uncle Layne. It was lots of fun. The Wii is hilarious when you get us all playing it. Kamrey played in the balls downstairs just being cute. So that the update. Sorry its been so long.

3 comments:

Just the 4 of us said...

your niece is really cute! Being an aunt is one of the best thing ever. How are you doing by the way?
love, Stacy

RhettandCass said...

Hey!
Im so happy you found my blog,now we can keep in touch. How are you doing? You look so cute as always.

Just the 4 of us said...

It would be fun to go to lunch, it's been so long since we've done anything together!