My dad and Glenda took me Thriller last night with Shayla, Matt, and my Uncle Lane. We had so much fun, and the dances are amazing. It really made me miss dancing, and wanted to start up again. I'm really glad they took me, it was just what I needed with what has gone on this last month. I love them very much!
4 comments:
Sarah! I am glad to your new blog!! I want to let you know how proud I am of you, if you need ANYTHING let me know! No matter what time you can call me..BIG HUGS your way! Love ya!
Hey girl! Thanks for the comment, ya Gavers is getting huge and it makes me so sad. I guess that means it's time for me to start trying for another lil one! How are you?
Hey Sarah! Thanks for the comment! It's exciting and a little scary to be starting a family. How are you doing? I love your main picture! Your sunglasses are so cute, and you are so stinking skinny!
How fun! I am going to see Thriller tonight and I am so excited!! I still remember you telling me about Phantom of the Opera when we were little. I think we were in your room - I remember your little lamps in there and stuff. Funny huh! It's funny the things you remember!
Post a Comment