Wednesday, October 8, 2008

OUCH!!!!

So I just need to share with all my blogger friends on how ridiculously accident prone I am. Well I was leaving work going to our mailbox to mail an invoice. Well as I was walking back to my car. All the sudden I wasn't walking anymore I was on the ground. My heel must of gotten stuck in a crack and decided to just take me down. My ankle was throbbing I was so upset because it put a hole in my favorite jeans. I figured I should probably pull my pant leg up to look at the damage on my knee. Oh man it was bad. It was bleeding way bad and I could not bend it. The drive home was horrible. I wanted to cry so bad, but I didn't I'm a tough one. My knee was so swollen, so I put ice on it and stayed off of it for the rest of the night. Its really funny now that I think of it happening, but at the time I was so mad and embarrassed and prayed no one saw me.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Such a sad story..however, it is nice to know that I am not the only one that just randomly falls for no reason. Glad you didn't actually break bones..haha