Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane.....

MEMORY LANE-
This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!!!!!!!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.We can make it a competition if anyone wants. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)

4 comments:

Shanna said...

I know a memory I have of both of you... it was soooo long ago :) Remember how when you guys said you were getting married I gave Travis the 3rd degree and asked a million questions about all sorts of things that were absolutely NONE of my business. And how Travis actually answered every single one of them with a smile on his face, and the look on your face when I asked the questions was great.. haha ...and the look on your dads face behind both of you was awesome (I don't think you knew he was listening)! I just love you guys and think you are great! Thanks for being so fun!

Robinson's said...

WOW i just realized in this family there is a lot of baggage when thinking about memories. There are so many memories awe the memories where do I begin.... I think Powell was always fun we did crazy stuff like dancin on top of the boat, fishing, king of the tube, swimming across the lake (with tyler that was a shock) and playing games while someone was wigging out on the couch!!!! That was funny.

Chelsea said...

Hey Sarah-
I remember when we were younger and your family was still building their house in woodland hills. I remember playing cards with your sisters in the camper and eating lots of ritz crackers. Funny huh! That was such a long time ago- I remember going on a horse ride once too and I sat on the horse without a saddle or blanket and I was wearing shorts... GROSS! HA HA! You and your hubby are so cute together! So what are you up to? Are you doing massage?

Granny :) said...

I remember meeting you for the first time. You would have been almost 5?. Tessa had jumped up on me and cupped my face and said "your not an ugly old witch"... and you took a hold of my hand and said "were going to be friends". With your cute little grin you won my heart that day. :)