
This weekend was kind of a crazy/busy weekend for us. Friday Trav went to go hang out with his friend Brandon. I sat home and relaxed which was nice. Saturday was our nephew Rhett's birthday he turned 2 and he's so stinking adorable. Shanna threw a little shin-dig for him at her house with a few of the kids. They swam and this huge blow up pool thingy it was awesome. They had a pinata, we ate cupcakes, and hot dogs it was a lot of fun. Trav wasn't with me though. He says to me which was so cute. "Sarah there are just so many of them. I love them all, but I'm not use to all of this family stuff and kids." Which is true, Travis only has one sister and she only has 2 kids. So going from that to me having 8 brothers and sisters which are all married, and 6 of which all have kids. There are 20 kids in our family so you can imagine how he gets overwhelmed. Well after the party his aunt Sharon and uncle Ray had their 50th wedding anniversary. We went up there to celebrate with them. His grandpa Sims who I've never met before was there and he was the cutest man. Trav's family is so nice and fun to be around. His aunt Sharon made us a quilt for our wedding gift, and it was beautiful. We had a lot of fun. Sunday we went to go see the Dark Knight with my dad and Glenda. It was really good movie, and I must say I was super proud of myself because for all of you who don't know I am terrified of clowns, and the Joker looks just like a clown. It was so hard to sit through, but Travis and I had a bet, and I think I won :D We had a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment