
It was a great 4th of July weekend. Unfortunately I had to work, but thats okay I got paid time and a half so that was nice, after work I went home and got ready, then Travis and I headed to my dad and Glenda's house to go to the Bee's game.The whole family was there on both sides, It was the Greenwood's and the Robinson's. We got hot dogs, drinks, kettle korn, and slushies. We watched the game (which we lost 8 to 5)

After the game we watched fireworks. This year they were amazing. Its very well put together. Its very fun to be with the family. Its a great tradition that I'm very glad my dad and Glenda started.
Happy 4th of July!!!!
1 comment:
HEy i dont know you but your blog is super cute and i knew travis when i was married to Logan. they were friends so its always good to see whats going on in peoples lives! I went to the Bees game too on the fourth of july! Did you guys do the wave? lol the only reason i ask is cuz my little brother started it. so i thought that was kinda funny.
Post a Comment