Monday, August 25, 2008

Bridal Shower

Tessa had her bridal shower on Saturday. It was a lot of fun. Shanna my sister threw her a Pampered Chefs theme shower. It was really fun to see all the neat stuff that Pampered Chef has. They had some fun games, and some good food, we also had to sign Tessa's cute little apron. We had so much fun. I'm really excited for her to get married, and the shower made it that much more exciting.

5 comments:

dude said...

who is Tessa marrying? Tell her congrats for me.
The hard times do get hard, but you can become a lot stronger once you've made it through the darkness. Definitely celebrate every little thing, you guys ALWAYS deserve it ;)

Just a little advice from a 1 and 1/2 year newlywed, plus I'm stealing your little married stick figure thingy... hahaha

Ashley Wilson said...

Hey you and Travis look so happy together! Congrats on the 6 months girl!

Chelsea said...

I love that pic of you and Tessa. Man I can't believe she is getting married. I still see her as your "little" sister. Funny how time flies by!

Amy Bigelow said...

Cute! Congrats on your anniversary! And Tessa looks cute in her apron!!

rach said...

Congrats to both of you! When in the world did you delete your facebook?! Anyway, we have lots to catch up on! I broke my phone and so I no longer have your number so text me!