Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Survey....

Silly Little Survey

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I'd holy S@*t.
2. Do you trust all of your friends? Only the ones I think are true friends.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love? Yes...I couldn't live with out him.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? OF COURSE.
5. Can you make a dollar in change right now? Most likely.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor? Tessa
7. Are you afraid of falling in love? Nope, I already am.
8. What's your favorite ice cream? Cookie Dough
9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times? Yes
10. What’s your most favorite scar? The one on my forehead it has a great story.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Oh man a long time ago.
12. What did the last text message you sent say? Oh Cool.
13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex? Eyes, Smile
14. Fill in the blank. I love: Travis, and my family
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Going back to school.
16. Where would your dream home be? Somewhere close to family.
17. How many kids do you want to have? None
18. Would you make a good parent? I like to think so.
19. If you could visit anywhere right now where would it be? Italy
20. What’s your middle name? Nielsine
21. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now? Travis and wishing he was home.
22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be? Nothing, because if I did that I might be different, and I like who I am.
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding? Tessa Robinson (Downs)
24. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and Trav's Hoodie
25. Righty or Lefty? Righty
26. Best place to eat? My dad and step mom's house
27. Something Something always with you. My Cell phone.
28. Favorite animal? Cat
29. Favorite juice? Grape
30. Have you had the chicken pox? Twice but the first time I had 4 the 2nd I had only 7
31. Have you had a sore throat? Who hasn't?
32. Ever had a bar fight? Haha no but that'd be so cool if I had.
33. Who knows you the best? Travis, and Tessa
34. With unlimited money you’d… do many things.
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Contacts
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet? haha no
37. Been to Mexico? No..want to go though
38. Did you buy something today? Yes a big fat coke.
39. Did you get sick today? No.
40. Do you miss someone today? I miss someone everyday.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today? Not really a fight more an argument with a stupid lady.
42. When is the last time you had a massage? Like 3 months ago.
43. Last person to lay in your bed? Travis
44. Last person to see you cry? Travis
45. Who made you cry? Who knows I'm a girl.
46. What was the last TV show you watched? Real World Road Rules Challenge
47. What are your plans for the weekend? Go see my dad and step mom.
48. Who do you think will repost this? Probably no one.
49. Who was the last person you hung out with? Travis, then my dog because Travis went camping.
50. What are you going to do after you post this? Make a sandwich.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Hey I'm glad you found my blog, that was a lot of fun. How are you and the hubby doing?