Friday, August 8, 2008

Birthday Week

Well its been awhile since I've posted so I thought I should give you an update on whats going on. Well I just turned 21 on Tuesday August 5th. I only worked half day so after I got off work I went to lunch with Glenda and Shayla. We had so much fun we went to La Vagnia, and after we ran a few earns. I love spending time with them I'm always laughing and having a good time. I had the day off after my birthday so I was able to sleep in and enjoy some time not working. I went to lunch with Tyler, Stacey, Kamrey, and my cousin Laura at the Art City Trolley. It was really good and so fun to hang out with them all. After lunch I went over to Tyler and Stacey's house. Stacey did glitter toes on me for my birthday and I loved that I got to see Kamrey. We had fun just sat and talked outside.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Happy Late Birthday!! Sounds like you had an awesome week..

I moved to St. George to go to school. I love it down here, its hard being away from family but I love the weather and everything else down here. Its great!