This year was probably the best Valentine's. I had 3 of the best Valentines and it was low key and relaxing. Travis had to work until 8, so while he was at work I cleaned the house folded all the laundry and made dinner. I put a Roast in the crock pot made German fried potatoes and corn. Travis and I didn't want to make this year to be a big deal due to money being tight and we also don't need a holiday to tell each other we love each other. Well when he got home he had a dozen roses for me. He was so excited and happy because he made the arrangement himself, which made it so much better. We had dinner and then we watched Moulin Rouge (and I fell asleep) :) All in all it was a great day and night. I look forward to next years Valentine's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment