Thursday, February 3, 2011

Getting Big

Zander and Korbin are getting so big, and it makes me so sad, but yet so excited to see all of their changes and growth. At their 4 week appointment Zander weighed 5 lbs 10 oz 19 1/2 inches long and Korbin was 4 lbs and 13 oz 18 1/2 inches long. They gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks from leaving the hospital. All I can say is they eat and eat and eat. Zander can eat 6 oz if we let him (we would let him, but he over eats and throws up so we have to monitor his intake) so we only let him eat 4 1/2 to 5 oz, Korbin eats 4-5 oz. They sleep pretty well at night they can go 4-5 hour stretches some nights its 3, but most of the time its 4-5. Its crazy that they are both still so little, but you can tell their little personalities now. Korbin is so patient and chill, where Zander knows what he wants and won't stop until he gets it. For example when he's hungry he will let you know and there is no calming him down until he can taste the milk. I do laundry at least everyday so you can imagine what our house looks like some days. I do my best to keep it clean and make dinner, but sometimes it just doesn't happen (which is more often than not.) There isn't much more I can tell you about whats been going on in this household, because all they do is eat, sleep, and poop. :)

1 comment:

Jackson Family said...

they are so cute I dont know how you do it! I am getting used to 2 kids and one of mine is 3 lol