Zander I weigh 9 lbs 15 oz and I am 22 inches long. I love to play on the floor with mommy and daddy and I love tummy time. I fight sleep and get overly tired so I cry because I don't know what to do with myself. They only thing that calms me down is to be un-swaddled and given to mommy with my pacifier and a fleece blanket over me touching my head and then mommy has to rock me. I am starting to smile and make more noises. I'm no longer constipated so I sleep so much better and I'm no longer fussy.

Korbin I weight 7 lbs 9 oz and I am 20 inches long. I know i am quite a bit smaller than my brother, but you wait I will catch up. I don't like to play the floor all that much because I like to be swaddled and still get scared like I am going to fall. I'm trying to get the smiling thing down, but when I do smile mommy and daddy love it. I'm a very chill guy and I am very patient. I love my pacifier when it falls out of my mouth I cry until it gets put back in. I love to cuddle with mommy and daddy, and I'm getting to be a better eater I've been eating 4-5 oz at a time.

No comments:
Post a Comment