Okay so it's been awhile, but under my circumstances I think I have a pretty good reason for not updating. Here is why...... I started pre-mature labor around my 32nd week of pregnancy. I started to feel really bad back pain that slowly came into my uterus area, at first I thought it's just Braxton Hicks it's not big deal nothing to worry about (this was Friday before Thanksgiving.) Monday night Travis and I started to watch a movie. I couldn't get comfortable at all I was just in pain. After the movie I immediately went to bed, but by 1:00ish in the morning I was telling Trav I think we needed to go to the hospital something just didn't feel right. He jumped out of bed and got me to American Fork Hospital by 1:30am. They put me in a room to test the babies heartrates and my contractions the contractions were so strong they decided to admit me and observe me, by about 8:00 they were transporting me to Provo. That was so scary because all I could think was my babies are to small they can't come out now. They got me setting at Utah Valley and I was there Tuesday morning to Thanksgiving Thursday night. They put me on Moderate bed rest and but me on some pills to lessen the contractions and requested more NST and Ultra Sounds. Well a week later (33 weeks) I was back in the hospital for me observations my contractions just wouldn't stop. I was admitted to American Fork again for one night. At this point I was getting sick of hospitals and all the monitors all over my belly and the IV's in my hand. They finally decided they had it under control and sent me home. I was then put on strict bed rest. This was rough all day in bed and only could go to doctors appts, which at that point was 3-4 times a week. Friday December 10,2010 was me being 34 weeks and 4 days along I was thrilled that I was keeping that long. Travis and I went to bed and everything was fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment