This pregnancy so far hasn't been the easiest. I have been sick pretty much the whole time. However, the throwing up is few and far between now which is nice, but those times that I do makes me curse pregnancy. My muscles are starting to pull from the babies growing and having Costal Contritis while pregnant isn't that fun, so with that and my muscles pulling makes things a little uncomfortable and sleeping has been less and less each night. The one thing I do get happy about is that I am 29 weeks pregnant and have only gained 7 pounds (hey that's pretty good for having twins) so really right now all my weight is babies. They are both 2 lbs and are healthy and strong which makes mama happy to hear. I am seeing my doctor every 2 weeks, and the specialist every month, but after Nov 16th I will be seeing the specialist once a week for Stress Tests. It is so crazy to me to think Travis and I will have 2 little boys in 7 weeks times. I can't say that I'm not a tad nervous and stressing out a little, but I want them out of me. :) Has amazing and miraculous as pregnancy is, I am not a huge fan of it. I want to smack the people that say how great they feel pregnant and never got sick or had any symptoms at all, but then I turn and become grateful that I had symptoms because I think you appreciate your kids more because you remember what you sacrificed to get them here. As you all know I am a terrible blogger and even worse with pictures. I will try and remember to get a belly picture soon.
1 comment:
Pregnancy is rough, I am sorry, but I am so excited for you! You will be such a great mom and your boys will be so fun.
Post a Comment