
I'm sorry it's been forever since my last post. I kind of hate posting and I've been really busy with school, work, and seeing Travis. On May 20, 2010 Travis took me to Vegas to see Beatles Love. We got to stay til the 23rd. We had a blast, we went swimming (well not really, more like sat out in the sun for like 30 minutes,) we walked the strip (sadly didn't see any of the free shows the hotels have) we went to the wax museum, and Beatles Love (AMAZING) I recommend it to anyone and everyone. The highlight of our trip wasn't only Beatles Love, but we also got engaged on the Gondola ride at the Venetian. It was a great trip and we had a blast to just get to spend time together, which is very rare with our schedules. We pretty much have to make appointments with each other in order to find time to see each other, it's quite sad really.


Once we got home I had a crazy busy week with appointments and my adopted sister's graduation. I can't believe she's graduated and that means I've been out of high school for 5 years.....holy cow where does the time go? Her graduation started at 6 so I had to rush from work to get there. I was lucky to get there 30 minutes before it started (do you think I was speeding?) My adopted family saved me a seat and after the graduation we took pictures real fast then all met at her grandma's for an after party. It was a lot of fun and I just adore that family. They are amazing.
.jpg)
.jpg)
The next week the Vantassell's have a family camping trip to Palisades. I always look forward to this time because one it means it is warming up and two because I have a blast with them. We left Friday afternoon (June 4,2010) and came that next Monday. The park we stay in is so nice. It has running water and nice showers for their guests to stay in. The park has this amazing lake where the kids can play and they have a little beaches so you can play in the sand and build sand castles. It's a tradition for Travis to build sand castles with his nieces (he's pretty good at them too.) Lani and her husband brought some horse shoes and once everyone left the beach we set up and had a mean tournament. Pretty sure Grandma Ames and Kevin kicked are butts. Needless to say the last few months have been busy for Travis and myself, but also very very fun. I wasn't picture happy for Palisades so there will be no pictures my deepest apologies.
1 comment:
Congrats Sarah! Sounds like a fun trip! My wife and I got married in Vegas haha...
Post a Comment