So Travis and I found out we were pregnant!!!! Our first initial thought was "OH S*#T, what are we going to do?" After it all sunk in we were going to be parents we got really excited and couldn't wait to be parents. June 29th we went into hear the babies heartbeat, and my doctor (who is amazing and part of the family) gave us an ultrasound. Well he ended us scheduling us another ultrasound at his newer office with an ultrasound technician. So the next day Travis and I headed over there in a hurry because we were quite worried. Well turns out we are not having one baby, but we are have TWINS!!!! Wow.....wow....wow was that a surprise. I kept saying to myself "take one back I don't won't one, take one back." Well after I had a panic attack and called all our family it hit us we have two and were even more excited then thinking we were only having one. Our due date is Jan 16, 2011, but with twins they take you at 37 weeks if you can make it even that far. We find out what we are having here in a few weeks and we can't wait.
We just moved into a new place and are thrilled to finally be living together again and starting our lives. We live in one of my grandpa's duplexes and it's just perfect for us. In a few years we will for sure need to upgrade due to adding two more to our family rather then just adding one. I hope you enjoy our news as much as Travis and I did.
PS: I will post pictures of our place soon!!
2 comments:
Congrats!
wow!!!! that is so crazy!! I have not got your updates so I am a little slow!! but I am so excited for you both!! does twins run in the fam? crazy!! I am worried about two it all works out! ready or not right? lol. good luck and congrats!!!
Post a Comment