Wow it's been 2 months since I updated. I am really bad at this. I really only have time to change my layout how pathetic is that. Travis and I have been back together 11 months and things are going really well for us. He's still in school and doing really well through that. I just can't wait til he is done with it. I went snowboarding for the first time in my life and I just have to tell you that I am terrible at it. I don't think I really even got up. I would get scared and fall. I'm not the fearless person I use to be (oh wait I have never been fearless.) Travis was amazing and pretty patient with me. I'm sure I wanted to rip his head off though for even taking me up there. :) I had fun though. I decided what I wanted to do with my life and I enrolled at University of Phoenix for the Elementary Education program. All the classes are online so it won't effect my work schedule which is nice. I start March 8th and I am so excited. That's really all that's happened. I will post pictures when I get the motivation.
1 comment:
yes you never update and it drives me bonkers! :) Snowboarding good for you!! I am glad Travis took you!
Post a Comment