I can't believe it Zander and Korbin are a month old. Man time flew.....I feel a little sad about it because they were in the NICU for 2 1/2 weeks of their live and I feel I missed out on that time and the fun we could of had at home with them. I love being a mom, I won't lie though it has been tough with twins. Having one I'm sure is hard enough, but with two you double the hardness. I go days without sleep, and times where I just cry, but I am very lucky. I have very 2 great boys. They sleep 3-4 hours at a time and hardly ever cry. I know I am very blessed to have them in my life. They have grown so much. They have gained a little more than a pound since coming home from the hospital. They are great eaters. It's a true statement when people say all they do is eat, sleep, and poop. Yes they do, do all of those, but they also stay awake and play for about an hour at a time. I'm glad to have the boys home and I love being a mom.

2 comments:
I saw you were making your blog private so add me. hey_hea_89@hotmail.com
So cute! I am so glad they are home!
Post a Comment