Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Party Time

My nephew Drew had a birthday party at the park over the weekend and we had a good time. He just turned 4 and he's adorable. It was great to get out and enjoy the weather and to hang out with the family.We had cupcakes and we played on the toys. Its always a good time when we are hanging out with our family. It was so cute Tyler took Kamrey down the slide for the first time and it was great.

2 comments:

Robinson's said...

Yay, finally a post and yes I'm blog stalking you. I told you I was, the day was lots of fun it was good to come over and hang out for a little while too! Don't br stranger! Love Ya

Shanna said...

Hey! Thanks for coming to the party!! You are such a cutie for coming and supporting my Drewby-do!! We did miss Travis but hey, we have lots of kids so he might be able to make it to one of their partys... :)