Thursday, May 8, 2008

Autumn

Travis and I added a new member to our family her name is Autumn....She is 7 weeks old and cute as can be. We are so excited to have her in our lives and have enjoyed every minute of it so far. She is the best little thing ever and is such a cuddle bug. She sleeps almost all the way through the night. She plays when we want to play and she'll sleep when Travis and I are relaxing. She hardly barks or whines, she only whines when she needs to go out to potty or when she wants someone to cuddle and pay attention to her. Its the cutest thing ever. We are really happy that we have added her to our family.

1 comment:

Robinson's said...

Your dog I still think is adorable! The name fits her perfect Kamrey loves her too, so we will have to come and play!