Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thriller

I got the opportunity to go to Thriller again this year, but with different people. This year I took my mom, grandma and Travis. We went to Texas Road House for dinner then went to the show. We had so much fun. The dancers were amazing and it was nice to get out and have some fun. Maybe this will become a Halloween tradition. I'm just sad the rest of the family weren't able to enjoy it with us. I hope next year they will be able too.

2 comments:

Tessa and Joel said...

we will definitely try and go next year! I'll man up and not let it freak me out! hahahah Miss you love you! your hair is so super cute and I love your blog!

MOM said...

Love this cute picture of all of us! Your hair cut was so cute. Thank you again sweet daughter for taking me to Thriller....It was sooooo much fun, and the people we were with make it even better. I love you tons and them some....... :)