Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Weekend Things

Travis and I went to Palasades again this year with his family over the first weekend of June. It was a lot of fun. It rained the whole time, but we made due. When the rain gave us a break from it for a few hours we'd go four wheeling, paddle boating, and swam in the lake. (Okay I didn't, but his nieces did, it was way to cold.) We had a lot of fun. Thanks Shelley, Kevin, Grandma, and Grandpa Ames for the fun memories.
There was a carnival in Springville and my sister in law Stacey worked one of the booths there for The Retreat in Springville. So my brother Tyler and I took Kamrey to see her and ride some of the rides. I think I spend everyday there if it wasn't with Tyler and Kamrey it was with Travis and his family. We had a ball, it was so fun to watch the kids on all the rides and see them smiling. I wasn't able to get pictures of Trav's nieces because they went on the more scary rides and faster rides so it was harder to get. I love carnivals.





Last night Travis and I went to the midnight showing of Transformers 2, pretty sure it was the best movie I have seen in a really long time. Travis and I arrived at about 10 to stand in line, and I must say the wait paid off because we got great seats, and had fun waiting together. Travis got me my favorite snack popcorn and nacho cheese ( don't knock it til you've tried it.) I don't get to see Travis very often because of our schedules, so I take every chance I get to see him even if it is midnight!

No comments: