I went to my nieces Rylie (9) and Ella's(3) dance recital yesterday with my dad, Glenda, and Tessa, and I can't begin to tell you how cute those 2 kids are. They did so well, and were so full of life on stage. Glenda brought the girls roses, and Ella was so funny with it. She would pretend to shoot people with it. She is a hoot. Well as we were walking out taking pictures. I decided to pull my sister Shanna. I totally ate it off the curb and fell so hard. For those of you who know Shanna you know what I am talking about. The only thing thats different is I didn't brake anything. :D I guess clumsiness runs in our family. After the dance recital and me tripping off the curb, we went to Cold Stone to get some ice cream. When I mean we there was Mindee, Paul, Rylie, Dylan, Ella, Abby, Tessa, my dad, Glenda, and me. (thats not even the half of our family) We had lots of fun and lots of laughs.
1 comment:
Sarah! Wow it has been forever, I can't believe it! We use to have so much fun over at your house. haha We were so little I can't believe how long ago that was. I had no idea you got married, congrats! You guys are so cute together. I'm glad you found me and left a comment! Hopefully you'll keep in touch!
Amanda
Post a Comment